M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,948 Posts
That's a nice group of bikes. I only see one problem with it, too many white ones and not enough red ones. :D

My wife and I went on a nice 250 mile ride today, so it was a Good Friday for us too.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Those are really nice pics!!! I just hate having to open them up ....what a waste of time when you multiply the time wasted by everyone opening them individually! Take some pride in your pics don't make us work for em!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
918 Posts
That's a nice group of bikes. I only see one problem with it, too many white ones and not enough red ones. :D

My wife and I went on a nice 250 mile ride today, so it was a Good Friday for us too.
I try to ride with that bunch, but I had to slave behind a desk yesterday . . .

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Nice group of 9's, I recognize t-bud,blacklightning, who are the rest of the crew? Nice to be back to t-shirt weather :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
o what fun it is to ride on a one.....................With Tbud, BLACKBEAST 109, blacklightning, ncbearcats98, justbman, jdawg and WolfpackM90

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Not mentioned here is the NightCap at TBUDS with the ladies!!:bigthumbsup:

Red Beans and rice, Cajun Grilled Steaks and some of the best cornbread I ever tasted! Dudes a H#ll of a cook! :drool:

Of course the Crown was flowing freely! :clap2:

Oh yeah! Blackbeast (aka Little Dude) made it in one piece!:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yes I made it in one piece but we all know who (LiL Dude) really is Mr. Weight watcher (Noleans) :bigthumbsup:and a thanks to T Bud and Family for the good meal until next time:beer3: :a18:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
looks great guys!! I will be in Raleigh tomorrow for a few days

1 - 16 of 16 Posts