M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is going on? where did everyone go? what, did they recall them m109r's for lack of power? lol...

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
lack of power? Hmm, well torque is addictive and thats why I bought the 9 instead of a vrod, that and the vrod was to small. I felt like I was a circus bear on a tricycle.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Sweet OOINK. JD you would look like Migilla Gorilla on the rod. I always admire the VRod in my rear view mirror.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I guess the old sayin Is true,
Absence makes the heart wander :joke:

Rob, you've done alot of modding, but THAT one has to be the best one I've seen yet!!! WOW!!!

I doubt that my wife will surprise me with this one for Father's day birthday or Christmas...:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I wish i could have Found more 109 riders down there , but my Phone died and had to get A new one , i did have the chance to meet Blinker109 and a few new Faces , One guy with a Red Nine lives just down the road from my place :bigthumbsup:
and one , from The bay area ,A Police Officer that rides a 07 LE , and i forgot both their names :redfaced:
If either one of you guys See this Chime in ???

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Wooo! Where are these girls when I come on the rides?
I luv the Beach , the thing about this girl was she was NOT a kid !
a real Nice girl that was sellin T-shirts ,she had a tee shirt on when i asked her for the photo and Shucked it Quicker than Spit , I was Real Impressed :eek:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Sweet OOINK. JD you would look like Migilla Gorilla on the rod. I always admire the VRod in my rear view mirror.:bigthumbsup:
Yeah, that is how I felt. It was like sitting on a sportster, the Vrod would be ok for short trips, but anything longer than 30 miles and I would have been wanting to get off and stretch. I rode one for about 15 minutes and I was ready to get off and try something else. Guys can't ride little bikes or FAT women, at least not when your friends can see ya!:D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my nephew says i look like a migget on mine...so imagine what i would look like on a 9...

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Little people need bikes too, I am glad the vrod fits you well. But 6'2'' and 250 just looked weird on a bike with that small of a frame.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I think Jim is kidding a little

He only looks small after a few blocks ,,,he soo far behind ,i can barely see him in my mirror :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Well he isn't kidding that much, his legs are almost locked out to reach the pegs. Jim you must be around 5'5'' or so, just a guess.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts