M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on another 109 site. :D

"Yes i have modified the pipes on my m109 to cobra pipes with out the baffels and a power comamder it add abou 12 more horse to my bike i have also changed the air filter to Thunder filters one on each side made by kem that add about another four hoses. changed the plug to platnuim plugs and gold tip injectors the bike right know is at a154 hourses under seat. on the track she has been clocked at 167 mph, "

·
Registered
169 Posts
Trouble is some people will take this for gospel and start sprouting off the same BS to others without knowing they are dribbling so much bull they need a chin bucket....spending money without knowing why...until a savvy guy lets them know they been suckered :verymad:

the web is never short of knobheads :joke:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Sounds like a manufacturer (i.e. claimed horsepower)...

I don't want horsepower....
I just want 300 ft lbs of torque from 800rpms to redline....

"Got Torque?"

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
:a20:  < I've always wanted to use this little guy but never really had a reason till now! that's great!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I saw this same Original post on another site as well it was the guys first and only post im guessing a Troll haha.

·
Registered
134 Posts
This brings to mind the term "I am from Missouri, show me!"

:yikes: :pop: :pop: :pop:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I believe he also has Brawny paper towels in his Thunder filters

We should keep quiet, if Mania is over there now we should support him and maybe he will stay there.

Sledzep

·
Registered
386 Posts
Lamonster said:

"Yes i have modified the pipes on my m109 to cobra pipes with out the baffels and a power comamder it add abou 12 more horse to my bike i have also changed the air filter to Thunder filters one on each side made by kem that add about another four hoses. changed the plug to platnuim plugs and gold tip injectors the bike right know is at a154 hourses under seat. on the track she has been clocked at 167 mph, "
I wonder what he uses another "4 hoses" for? I give him an "F" for spelling!
Spellcheck is a wonderful thing!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
maybe thats KILOmeters/P/H

·
Registered
924 Posts
Lamonster said:

BUST OUT THE BS FLAG BS BS BS BS BS

G

·
Lamonster said:

Can someone directe me to the gold tip injectors thread. That may be my next mod.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
sounds like the trolls we run off find other places to infect

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
don't forget to put curb feelers on, they add another 10-15.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Geez! Probably one of those Honda race cars that gets an extra 190hp by putting on race stickers and a goofy wing!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts