M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day, 109R's

Has anyone fitted ISO grips with ISO throttle boss including Kewlock grip end helmet lock?

Do they all fit together or must you have one or the other (Boss or Helmet lock)

·
Registered
890 Posts
I've done the grips and throttle boss...not the kewl lock though. There is a post on the grips and boss in the "how to" section. They are pretty easy, from what I understand from the kewlmetal site, the lock should fit right on...I think there is also a instillation video there by Big Joe. Hope this helps...

Devilish

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just installed the locks with the throttle boss on my ISO grips. I like the looks and finish of them but have not had a chance to use them m much as of yet. The supplied bolts with the throttle boss works with the combination.

·
Registered
163 Posts
This is what I will put on in the next day or two - got the grips on last night so awaiting for a glue to set it (used a slow curing one), next will be locks and throttle boss - I hope it will fit 8)

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Kewlock is a piece of cake to install. Just unscrew the allen screw at end of grips and install Kewlock.

I had on my Volusia and just waiting to install my new Kuryakyns so I can put my kewlocks back on. I used them all the time on my Volusia as my helmet lock was behind the bags so I couldn't use it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts