M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8) ISO fellow 9 riders for a meet and great , I'm a newbie myself, but I would like to meet fellow 9 riders in order to meet and share any experience , knowledge, tips, or tricks, concerning our bikes, whether it be mods or :tools: performance . I don't know any riders nor I'm affiliated with any M.C chapters, so I hope this is a good approach to conjure good solid informative and sincere relationships with fellow riders :super:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great

Glad to meet you HONDO,
I'm located in essex county what mods you working on by any chance you have any pics, I'll check out your profile to see . a nice meet up would be cool . I hope more riders respond.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not far..

Cool hopefully more riders take notice to this thread.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Hope to see you on a ride. You should go to the 2011 Mid Atlantic Meet. There should be over 125 of us next year. Book early while there are rooms left.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only site I know is http://www.njmce.com/ where one can find out obout events that are going on, are there any other that you guys may know of.:dontknow:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice anybody take any pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.