M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked about spaner wrench,he said in pouch,just checked.I got home and check,plyers,2 wrenches.that's it.What good is that crap.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
They are AWSOME... for weighing down empty trash bags.... :D :D :D
I will replace with like sized quality units... Search for the suspension wrench threads..

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Windog said:
I asked about spaner wrench,he said in pouch,just checked.I got home and check,plyers,2 wrenches.that's it.What good is that crap.
If you truly break down, I don't think in most cases they will help you. I would just hope that the ECM has a limp mode to get you somewhere for help.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Put key in slot under seat, open seat, pull up on two little push/pull pegs, and it's on the right hand side. I found it to be a rather commodius spot with room left over for my registration and proof of insurance.
Jer

·
Registered
525 Posts
The tool pouch is anemic.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
:joke: I agree with lamont. i'm not too mechanically inclined but doesn't seem like they are gonna help if you truely break down. :joke:

·
Registered
135 Posts
i am far from being a world class mechanic, but I do know if you use the enclosed tools you will do more harm than good. The should have just put a roll of duct tape instead.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I used them to adjust the mirror handel bar controls :dontknow: thats about it

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
That commodious space * now theres a word* ;) is excellent for all sorts of public and private contraband, but as for those tools leave 'em home. If you can't fix it with a multi-tool or a really good Swiss Army knife from yer belt , then it ain't gonna happen. Better to leave that spot for a cell phone to call for help, a few airline sized bottles of liquor while yer waitin' a pack of smokes, good cigar,whatever :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wow I didnt even get one to complain about

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
This is gonna sound reallllly dumb, but does that space get super hot? I'm diabetic, so I'd been thinking that would be a great place to put my insulin and tester while riding.... but I dont want the ice to melt. I havnt tried yet b/c I pretty much figured it probably gets pretty hot and would destroy all my "must haves".

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Think I may try and see what happens. I figured the heat from the motor would rise and make that area warm, but I'm also not the brightest of all people LOL. :doorag:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Hmmm, I guess I need to take a pic of a 35+ yr old Suzuki OEM tool kit,,, no difference, and I am serious :D I love Suzuki but god help them on this one, sorta like a chrome covered engine and then putting a aluminum finish derby cover on it :eek: ::) :dontknow: go figure :joke:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
cbxer55 said:
So, ya saying yer the dimmest bulb in the light fixture? :D :joke:
Not exactly, but I will admit to being One frie short of a happy meal :joke:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts