M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About two weeks ago I was on I-70 when passed by this streak of silver unlike anything I had seen before. I continued to accelerate until finally at 107 I was close enough to see what the hell it was. I currently drive a 2004 z06 and I had to catch up, I'm not used to that. I have a 1996 mustang cobra project that has drained my wallet for the past year,not to mention countless hours of time and research. Forged stroker kit,bored,balanced,blueprinted,direct port injected nitrous and ready for a p1sc procharger.I am selling everything but the car itself with the original engine. I'm trading in my 03 400ex atv. I haven't owned a motorcycle since 1997 and that was a 1987 suzuki intruder 700. I am picking up my own silver streak on Tuesday. Again I ask, Is this what you mean by addiction? :eek:

·
Registered
703 Posts
That is only the start of things! Congrats and you know that the black ones are faster don`t you :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
WELCOME to the WIDE SIDE :bigthumbsup: the true addiction starts once you crack the throttle! Enjoy...but we on here already KNOW you will.

Ride Safe...Ride Far...Ride like the Devil.

P.S.

SILVER'S FASTEST

Devilish

·
Registered
696 Posts
bettter hurry up and find one... the FASTEST color...SILVER :bigthumbsup:..... ofcourse.. is only an "06 choice"... :welcome:...mjm

·
Registered
190 Posts
:welcome:
Yep, its just the beginning of the addiction  :bigthumbsup:
After the bike, comes this site - another addiction  :bigthumbsup:
After the site and reading all the post, comes the mods - annother addiction  :bigthumbsup:
Some of us refer to it as an addiction - I prefer to call it a Love Affair  :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
You can call the 109 many things:

Love affair, addiction, obsession, focus, dependence, fix, rush, buzz, exciting, fixating, beautiful, fast, adrenalin pumping, cult like grip on you.....

I must say that the biggest reason is just plain old FUN! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
572 Posts
BIGD... said:
I currently drive a 2004 z06 and I had to catch up, I'm not used to that.
I didn't know they had the z06 back in 2004?

Guess it was a prototype model ;)

Congrats on your silver streak, it IS the fastest...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sweet, I had thought they just came out...

What is that new corvette that just came out recently, in the past year or so?

I had THOUGHT that was the Z06... but don't know much about Corvettes obviously ;)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
WINGYS109 said:
and you know that the black ones are faster don`t you :bigthumbsup:
Yea, I know they are the ones that get DIRTY the fastest :p

Welcome BIGD and enjoy our addiction :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:D Thanks to all for comments,I'm obviously very excited to get this machine!! I have seen the mods,read some stories and can't wait to start asking questions. I am afraid my wife however will somehow not appreciate this forum as much as i do. I think she'll have to get over it. I'll post back soon and I'll post some pics of the bike,vette, and mustang. BTW z06 came out in 01 as an official "Model" it was available before that as an "option package" including higher horsepower engine as well as suspension upgrades. Currently mine is stock with 405hp, the 2005 c6 body has a wicked 505hp engine and sells for 80,000 plus. Mine was only about 45,000. anyhow, I'm damn happy to be a very near future owner. I have to believe the silver streak is fastest...

·
Registered
343 Posts
You just jumped off of a cliff brutha, and it is a looooooong way down!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
BIGD... said:
:D Thanks to all for comments,I'm obviously very excited to get this machine!! I have seen the mods,read some stories and can't wait to start asking questions. I am afraid my wife however will somehow not appreciate this forum as much as i do. I think she'll have to get over it. I'll post back soon and I'll post some pics of the bike,vette, and mustang. BTW z06 came out in 01 as an official "Model" it was available before that as an "option package" including higher horsepower engine as well as suspension upgrades. Currently mine is stock with 405hp, the 2005 c6 body has a wicked 505hp engine and sells for 80,000 plus. Mine was only about 45,000. anyhow, I'm damn happy to be a very near future owner. I have to believe the silver streak is fastest...
I hear ya about the wife - mine was the same way - about the bike and the site

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=2219.msg27189#msg27189

·
Registered
106 Posts
yep, the wife situation is dido. She'll grow to understand ... not to except the situation!

Black is the fastest!

Cheers!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts