M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,637 Posts
The one last year was in Virginia 2021 june
I’m sure their will be one this year also in June place unknown
As Zoom said Matt will let us Know ! Hopefully Maggie valley !
Didn't they decide to make Staunton the kind of forever home for MAM? I haven't been there in a few years but that was what I heard.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,637 Posts
It was in Maggie Valley in 2018 and 2019, then in Staunton in 2020 and 2021. It was in Staunton for a few years before that, then in Morgantown WV for at least one year. I was at the first one they had in Harrisonburg, VA. I don't know where I heard they were planning on keeping it in Staunton now or if that was just a discussion. I know Staunton used to have the most folks attending, but no matter where it was it's dropped off over the years.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
There was some discussion last year about possibly moving a little north and west of Staunton. That way it would open up some new and different territory to ride. I have been to the last 6 MAM and prior to that I was at the pre-meets in Maggie Valley. I still go to Maggie Valley for the spyder rally each fall and a couple of times with the wife prior to that. Either way, I am ready to make my reservations. I just have a personal distance or 6 hours away from my location since I ride and don't trailer. Last year was the first time that I have done the entire week. That was a bit long. I think I will stick with just doing Wednesday through Sunday. Looking forward to it, wherever it is located.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts