M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fuel filter/pick-up screen stopped up @ 12,000 miles so I ordered 1 and it should be here tomorrow. Well I got to thinking today and went ahead and ordered a new clutch cable and another screen just encase:dontknow: Is there anything else that we should keep in our arsenal? This is the only problems I've had so far. Oh yea being with out my bike SUCKS

·
Registered
69 Posts
My filter gave up the ghost at 12,000 miles also and now at 18,000, my clutch cable just gave up the ghost. no one stocks them so you are making a smart move to keeping a spare. It sure does suck to be with the nine.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
My fuel filter/pick-up screen stopped up @ 12,000 miles so I ordered 1 and it should be here tomorrow. Well I got to thinking today and went ahead and ordered a new clutch cable and another screen just encase:dontknow: Is there anything else that we should keep in our arsenal? This is the only problems I've had so far. Oh yea being with out my bike SUCKS
Extra Gas! It really sucks when you run out. I unfortunately found that out this past Saturday. :doh:

But on my defense my fuel Gauge is acting a little screwy. :dontknow:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Extra Gas! It really sucks when you run out. I unfortunately found that out this past Saturday. :doh:

But on my defense my fuel Gauge is acting a little screwy. :dontknow:
Yea Yea likely story:joke:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fuel screen replaced and plugs. Now it runs like new!:clap2:I also got the dealer to stock cables and screens all the time:bigthumbsup: Oh'yea I will as well. Time to ride:doorag:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts