Help me out fellas.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, I live in north central Okla.
Ponca City

nobody wants to come here. I get it.

There have been a few get togethers in OKC. but they are usually on a weekday.

Help me out, I can do the City, or Tulsa. But at least make it on a weekend

·
Registered
57 Posts
Will do. I would like to try to get out on Sunday, but it depends on whether I can get a sitter or not. That's my only problem with getting together is whether or not I can get a sitter. If I can get out, I'll call you. My name is Jeff.

·
Registered
284 Posts
run

Thunder run is this weekend,,,, I was there today and gonna be there tommorrow also, they are think maybe 30000 bikes and are gonna try to set the guiness book of world records for the poker run on sunday, its really big this year , not like last year when it was so cold and the bike they are giving away is just beautiful and comes with a new trailer, there are all kinds of bike stuff there and even a top fuel dragster, every kind of bike is invited and I promise a good time, hope to see some 109s there.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
run

sunscreen sunscreen i am so burned when they fired thr top fuel car was a blast hope it show on my cell phone, free style jumper where cool too, and if ya take your chick keep those glasses on cause my eyes were going from biker babe to biker chick and i never got caught.:2cool: Got to talk with a guy with a boss hoss what a handfull of scoot that would be, I needs one yall have a good time and be safe had a lady blast a stop sign on me coming home luck I saw her coming and then I chewed her ass at the next red light,,,, yee haw for me :a18:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I'd like to consider a meet, but just cannot count on any particular time. After being layed off for near a year, I finally got a job at Tinker AFB. There was, and will be a lot of overtime, usually mandatory. Right now, not so much, but when we get the next E-6, fugetaboutit! Balls-to-the-wall, 10 and 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

So speak now, or forever hold your peace.

Anything going on this coming weekend?

·
Registered
284 Posts
bike night

I was at the new bike night at fort thunder harley davidson in moore ok last night, it was really cool and would be real neat to invade it on some 109s, next one will be next thursday if it not raining, would be cool to meet you guys and park em side by side

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.