M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still looking for a black m109r, and all I seem to come across when calling around is the blurple bikes. I still haven't seen on in person so before I drive an hour to go look at one I would like your opinions. Blue is actually my favorite color but purple is a different story some pictures I see the bike looks almost black others look blue and one in direct sunlight looked kinda purple. Any input from owners and non owners of the blurple color is appreiciated.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just purchased a Silver. I test drove the blurple and was initially going with that until I saw it under natural light. Under the dealers indoor lights, it looked more blue. Sunshine, purple. Not to offend anyone at all, but after putting the silver one next to it, it was an easy choice for me. The black that they had was already scratched and swirled.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Mine has never looked as light a blue as I have seen in some pictures :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Mine is Bluer OUTSIDE and more purple inside or in the evenings. I had the choice of all 3 and once I saw the Burple in the Sun I changed from Black.
I figure I just added anothe color to play off of when I customize. All the bikes have some black on them and the silver does not contrast enough with the chrome.

PLUS EVERYONE sells black bikes of all kinds, this keeps me a little more unique

Sledzep

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies :bigthumbsup:
I drove an hour to look at the blue beast and just got back. I loved the color, but I think I am going to hold out for a black one. My opinion on the color is that it looks like a deep navy blue with a hint of purple (under showroom lighting) 8) The first one I layed eyes on (in person) was a black one (about 3 weeks ago) and that thing looked like a monster and thats what appealed to me about it. The blue :redfaced: gave the bike a completely different personality in my opinion. It looked sweet nontheless but I love the black.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
it looks purple inside and blue outside in the sunlight..... or wait is it the other way around?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I chose the black version, because it has the best contrast to chrome and it looks really mean :evil:
Besides, if you look very closely, you will find that the black has some blue metal flakes in it!

So, in a sense, every black is a little blue as well!  :D

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Dickschiff said:
I chose the black version, because it has the best contrast to chrome and it looks really mean :evil:
Besides, if you look very closely, you will find that the black has some blue metal flakes in it!

So, in a sense, every black is a little blue as well! :D

+1

just noticed that the other day...beautimus!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
After looking at all the Blurples on here , i really loved the pictures.....However i drove 100 miles to look at one also , and when i seen it outside in the sun........NO WAY !  ......The bike was also $11900 OTD ,...... still couldnt do it !

It really seems strange because theres all kinds of pictures on this site of the Blurple inside and outside and i like every picture ive seen. All these pics show much more blue than when u see 1 in person .......in the  SUN !!!

To each his own ! ,........ It would suck if we all had the same color ! 

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Turbo810 said:
Where are you located? We have a black one on the floor. Located south east of Cleveland,Ohio.
South Florida

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Black looks nice but it shows up every little scratch. :confused: Mine won't be black for too much longer. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Now, there is an idea!
texas109: blue are the best color

blue in the daylight and black at night
Just buy a 109 in every colour, one for every mood and daytime :joke:

G

·
Burple is the only way to go but it does show swirls & scratches easy silver was my #1 until i saw the burple!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts