M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does she come up easy,or you got to make it.I like bikes that roll the throtle and front comes up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I might be wrong, but this bike weighs 700lbs. dry. Anyting less than slapping a rocket on its ass, won't bring the front end up. :redfaced: Nevermind.... I just found out otherwise.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
haven't got it up yet, and i've gotten on it pretty hard. i'm sure you could pop the clutch, blip the throttle, push off, etc to get it off the ground if you really wanted to...but not naturally.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

G

·
I've gotten it off the ground about 2 feet or more.....But it was a downshift from 2nd to first,,,,full throttle smack...And I wasnt trying to do it neither...... :eek:

G

·
I have tryed to bring it up but regular street traction maybe you will a littel, but on cecil county dragway, just a littel blip and it stood straight up, so good traction it will jump street traction not likely.

·
Registered
231 Posts
traysvega said:
I've gotten it off the ground about 2 feet or more.....But it was a downshift from 2nd to first,,,,full throttle smack...And I wasnt trying to do it neither...... :eek:Â Â
TWO FEET - LOL!!!

Took mine just off the ground (less than a foot) - That was on my first ride home from the dealer - (a Civic was on my rear and I wanted to create a little distance... "SURPRISE!") :eek:

tip # 47 - "Don't shift down to first and power up fully unless you want to lift the front end up"

G

·
When Lamont and I did our little race a couple of weeks ago I got on it about as hard as you can and didn't get much more than front suspension flex.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have tried a little with not much luck... back tire spins before she comes up... i did pull it a few inches yesterday full throttle accel shift into 2nd

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When Lamont and I did our little race a couple of weeks ago I got on it about as hard as you can and didn't get much more than front suspension flex.
Who's bike are you racing?yours or Lamont's. :eek:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I don't think wheelie prone is the right word, but it does come up occasionally. I was coming out of a parking lot in Hell (Mi.) a week or so ago, and the folks I was riding with had left the lot first so I nailed it when I had it almost vertical and not quite straight to the road. It's a real adrenaline rush when you unexpectedly find your front wheel off the pavement when you're still half leaned over.
Jer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts