M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting really restless to ride.

I have to keep reminding myself that Spring is coming soon! What have you guys been up to here in the Great White North lately?

·
xxx
210 Posts
Getting really restless to ride.

I have to keep reminding myself that Spring is coming soon! What have you guys been up to here in the Great White North lately?
We've only been the GWN twice this winter. I flew back home from Ottawa last week and immediately fired up the bike. Going back east made 7 degrees and rain seem absolutely tropical.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Check my sig, I think not!!:cus:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
It's been 2 days without a ride here.ARGGGGGGGGGGG

·
Registered
398 Posts
Plowing :) :)

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HE LIVES!!!!! Good to hear from you Kayle. It's been a while. Need to chat with you regarding trailers, as i'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a new one rather than pouring cash into my old 16 footer. Thinking 18 foot, and the 6.5 headroom model w the ramp door. Bright yellow for anti theft reasons. I'm going to have them put the d-track into the floor, but I was wondering what other extras would I need? Is the deluxe model worth it vs. the regular one?

·
Registered
169 Posts
This winter seems to be extra long not much snow, but freaking cold minus 30 tonight . I looking forward to getting back on my bike. So for now I started a house project installing a gas fireplace .

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Daytona 500 here i come :D Been to the track before but not for the week of racing! Taking in all the race's :bigthumbsup: May even rent a bike :dontknow: Should say WILL!

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Daytona 500 here i come :D Been to the track before but not for the week of racing! Taking in all the race's :bigthumbsup: May even rent a bike :dontknow: Should say WILL!
:bigthumbsup: Should be a blast...your not gonna believe how LOUD it is... Enjoy..!!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Whats up y'all!!

Been waiting patiently myself! Got myself a new place with my girlfriend, enough space in the garage for 10 motorcycles!! I can't wait to bring my bike out of storage and into my new place!

Just another month and a bit my friends... Hang in there! Do we have have a spring meet setup yet? :)

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
New digs

:congrats: on the new crib RicoChet,hope your girl and your bike enjoy there new digs:bigthumbsup:Its been a long winter,hope we get a early spring like last year..I'm off to Big White with my crew for some snowboarding next week,looking forwards to the mountain experience,something we have never done...never been to BC....my kids are stoked...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have been doing a lot of skiing ( I have a seasons pass ), Snowmobiling, quadding:p ( where i can lol lots of snow ) and shoveling! oh and work:edit:!!
also drooling over my bike!

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Rico, good to hear from you again. Congrats on the new place. Should be alot easier doing mods in the garage :bigthumbsup: No spring meet setup as of yet, but believe me, its on my mind. Will wait til we're a bit closer to put the new thread up.

Stavros, have fun out west, you will LOVE the big mountain skiing. Was trying to setup a weekend at Tremblant with my youngest son for the family day weekend, but its not looking too good. Might have to settle for blue mountain.

Remember I told you guys that I was working on my kitchen before christmas? Well it's done. Here's the before:

And Here is the finished product:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
woooooo Mr. me being a builder I really appreciate what you have done. The back splash and counter tops and all look great, Nice job:bigthumbsup:

Hey Rico, good to hear from you again. Congrats on the new place. Should be alot easier doing mods in the garage :bigthumbsup: No spring meet setup as of yet, but believe me, its on my mind. Will wait til we're a bit closer to put the new thread up.

Stavros, have fun out west, you will LOVE the big mountain skiing. Was trying to setup a weekend at Tremblant with my youngest son for the family day weekend, but its not looking too good. Might have to settle for blue mountain.

Remember I told you guys that I was working on my kitchen before christmas? Well it's done. Here's the before:

And Here is the finished product:

1 - 20 of 142 Posts