M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I've had all I can stands I can't stands no more!!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Ah Bernie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lift your head up man!!! Spring will be soon.....I'm getting ready to head out for second day of riding here:joke::joke:, I will take some pics for ya!!!!!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah Bernie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lift your head up man!!! Spring will be soon.....I'm getting ready to head out for second day of riding here:joke::joke:, I will take some pics for ya!!!!!
Thanks for rubbin that in Rick, I feel really good now!:'( We're getting the weather you guys should be getting. WTF!!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
My route today Bernie, Just type in Camano Island WA.......Really nice state park there.. Going to take Camano road all the way around the island.......

http://www.mapquest.com/

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Thanks for rubbin that in Rick, I feel really good now!:'( We're getting the weather you guys should be getting. WTF!!!
LOL I know Bernie, Everyone and everything was saying we were suppose to get a snow like 08, I got over 6 feet of snow that winter, I still had snow piles into June,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
wow that a good ways away, and yet your yard looks just like mine. White way too much white ready for GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN AND WARM.
:doorag:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Bernie, I feel your pain..right I'm looking out the window and see nothing but white! We have over 3ft of snow on the ground and it's snowing now...Thank god my bike is all apart and ready 4 paint..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I agree Big B. This winter stuff is for the birds! But this is the last one for me. The Air Force deems it necessary to move me to San Antonio come June. NO MORE WINTERS FOR ME!!!!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow that a good ways away, and yet your yard looks just like mine. White way too much white ready for GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN AND WARM.
:doorag:
Not too bad, you ride an hour, I ride an hour, meet in the middle somewhere!! Your wife rides, my wife rides, could be fun!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts