M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would consider my self kinda macho, a manly man if you would. I am blue collar to the bone, yet I still show the fairer sex respect. I never go out of my way to be rude or retaliate against any man.

BUT I HAVE TO KNOW, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEEL LIKE A BAD ASS ON MY 9????

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Yes, it's just you. Seriously, when the bike you ride gets more looks than almost every other bike out there, it gets into your head a bit. My dad and I went to breakfast last week and an older guy actually walked across the parking lot, leaving his wife to wait by herself at the front door, to check out the bikes. Since my dad's bike is a 69 HD chopper, and it gets its fair share of attention, I assumed the guy was checking his bike out. When I looked up a few minutes later, the guy was still over there, wife still at the front door, and he kept circling my bike, probably looking for a manufacturer's badge or something to tell him what it was. I kid you not, 15 minutes into it, I hear the woman, still waiting at the front door, mumble something to the effect of "just take a damn picture already! I"m hungry!!" My dad and I were trying not to laugh too loud, but it was funny.

-Josh

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
You can wear a pink dress, fishnet stockings, a pushup bra and high heels and still feel like a Badass on the 9 bro! It makes all Harley riders quake in fear and question their own feeble manhood! :eek:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
With me its the other way around. My 9 feels like the coolest bad azz when we're out cruising, I'm just along for the ride. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
yaeh P its just you......spring here in a couple months buddy:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Sometimes, I feel like I have to catch and pass every cruiser I see to let them know that they don't have a chance and to make them look.

And yes, I feel like a bad azz:bigthumbsup::D

·
Registered
300 Posts
huh...i have a ton of snow here'bike in the garage with no wheels on it, and when i sit on it "i feel like a B A" its my hover 9 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Cancer

Only if your heels MATCH your dress. :a20::a20::a20:

Also you CAN NOT go COMMANDO :eek::eek::eek::eek:
No way! There's a thread that says that'll give you cancer...:-\

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes, it's just you. Seriously, when the bike you ride gets more looks than almost every other bike out there, it gets into your head a bit. My dad and I went to breakfast last week and an older guy actually walked across the parking lot, leaving his wife to wait by herself at the front door, to check out the bikes. Since my dad's bike is a 69 HD chopper, and it gets its fair share of attention, I assumed the guy was checking his bike out. When I looked up a few minutes later, the guy was still over there, wife still at the front door, and he kept circling my bike, probably looking for a manufacturer's badge or something to tell him what it was. I kid you not, 15 minutes into it, I hear the woman, still waiting at the front door, mumble something to the effect of "just take a damn picture already! I"m hungry!!" My dad and I were trying not to laugh too loud, but it was funny.

-Josh
What I find funny when I drive my suv or my wife's car no one pulls up beside me and stares at my car,but when I drive my 9 cars pull up beside me and stare at the bike. My wife has been behind me in her car and finds it very funny when this happens. She told me it's a guy thing. I do like the attention I must admit.:eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts