M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or am i o the only one that gets :edit: off when some ass:edit: has to wash his windows while your riding right behind them, Today on the highway this guy sprays me right in the face with his freakin window wash and held it on for a long time it sprayed the :edit: out of me i mean come on does anyone have any common sence anymore people really need to start paying more attention on what their doing on the road these days when you see a bike. Ok i vented and feel better now Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
sounds like you were too close:dontknow:

however I HAVE been there and I think they did it on purpose, when I'm in my cage I like doing it to the harley douchebags that are wearing EVERYTHING harley, hat, shirt, chaps, boots etc.:evil:

back in the day when the washer was the tube that came out of the vent below the windshield I used to aim them either outward or up and over the car to hit the guy tailgating me, never a motorcycle though:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
back in the day when the washer was the tube that came out of the vent below the windshield I used to aim them either outward or up and over the car to hit the guy tailgating me, never a motorcycle though:bigthumbsup:
Lol, I used to do that in my younger days too. I aimed them to the side and would "accidentally" spray someone walking along the road, or drive by my friends cars and give them a shot. :evil:

·
Banned
108 Posts
AHAHAAHAH

Yeah, that **** is funny....... especially when it happens to obnocious harley riders with disgusting and over exaggerated exhaust systems

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
if some a$$ hole is tail gating me on a cycle & im in my car. i will spray him really good.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I guess that is why I get so wet!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I always like to get the HDs when they ride behind me too close.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Could always shoot the ****er, dont you guys carry guns?lol see that would piss me off and if i was carrying a gun id shoot the ****ers tyres out.

thats why we dont have guns in Oz .........................well easy to get guns.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i carry :verymad:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wasn't even on this guys tail so when I pulled on the side of him he had no clue on what I was so pissed off about but I do know what some of you are talking about messing with people on purpose but never anyone on 2 wheels.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I get sprayed a lot by these people. The only think worse is dodging cigarette butts as people in front of me fling them out the window.

-Josh

·
Registered
922 Posts
Now you talkin'

I get sprayed a lot by these people. The only think worse is dodging cigarette butts as people in front of me fling them out the window.

-Josh
:agree::agree::agree::agree:

That is what I really hate !!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
LOL, that just happened to Harris yesterday while we were on the highway riding to Annapolis. The sun was setting and was really brightly shining in everyone's eyes as we came around a bend, and the car in front of Harris must have had a dirty windshield and couldn't see. So, Harris got a shower as we rounded that bend, LOL! He was pissed at first, but then he cut the guy some slack about it...ya gotta be able to see, right?! ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've been sprayed a few times myself. The worst is when someone throws a lit cigarette out the window. I've kicked a door at the next light over that! 8)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
That **** just happened to me yesterday. I was coming over the Ben Franklin Bridge and a car was attempting to get over. So, I slowed up and let him in my lane. As soon as he got in the lane the muth:edit: started washing his windshield. I don't even think he did it on purpose. Just and idiot that doesn't pay attention.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I usually keep a good distance back because if the guy in front has to stop fast the guy behind me cant stop as quickly as me. Not as much wiper fluid on me this way.
I like the idea of carying rocks in my pocket for tailgaters. Haven`t done this yet but getting ready to.:evil:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i was next to some punkass kids on the highway and they had there spraiers pointed out and sprayed me with them and they thought that they could get away fro me; WTF??; but they didnt and i caught up with them and kicked there rearview mirror, to bad i didnt break it off......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts