M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or do you find yourself rubbernecking other people just to see who is checking out your nine??????

I always noticed my neck bothering me after a ride!!!

Yeah I'm a little vain!!!!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
its just you.

:doorag:the rest of us know we are bad ass.8)

no need to look.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well played. I don't need reassurance I just like seeing it

·
Registered
595 Posts
I usually ride stark naked so I'm not sure if they are gawking at me or the bike....either way attention is good! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
My wife rides with me very seldom. Last night we went for a cruise; perfect weather for it. When we got home she said, "Doesn't it get annoying with everyone staring at you?" I told her no, they are looking at the bike or her, not me. I am nothing to look at!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I don't care about getting looks. I ride for myself. But having said that my bike looks unique enough now that most people just stare at it when it's parked or when I'm running down the interstate.

As has been said a thousand times on here, I crack up inside when the long haired, tattooed, old school Harely dudes gather around it and point & whisper to each other at it. They seem to be enthrolled with it and don't know what to think. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
927 Posts
no offense but I call bull**** on some of you lol....especially rounder and Georgia...your bikes are sick....you cant tell me you dont at least take a peak over at all the people foaming at the mouth as you drive by...I get stares and "nice bike" at stop lights all the time and no matter how used to it Ive gotten I still give a little evil grin and a peak over as I drive by.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
no offense but I call bull**** on some of you lol....especially rounder and Georgia...your bikes are sick....you cant tell me you dont at least take a peak over at all the people foaming at the mouth as you drive by...
Only when I'm riding with my girlfriend and I don't think they're looking at me or my bike. ;)

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I started to take a picture of this guy looking at my bike yesterday at the gym. He was going over every inch of the bike...even laying on the ground and looking at the wheels, tire, etc. He was checking it out for almost 20 minutes....LOL . :cop:

·
Registered
885 Posts
From the mouths of Babes..

On a recent ride My Daughter said, "Daddy everyone's looking at me for some reason.":bigthumbsup:

Ride on.....

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I get alot of people looking too. The other day I was downtown getting on my bike. Mine is almost stock ( Daughter in College ). A man approched me and asked what it is as he has not seen one. When I told him what it was & what size it was, he could not beleive it was not a HD. He said he has a Dyna glyde or Wide glyde or some glyde ( I was not listning ) but my bike is badd azz! He thought it kinda looked like a V Rod. He about pooped his pants when I told him a V Rod would not touch this:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: He said Oh! As I started her up and slowley pulled out of the parking lot as he just stood there looking:clap2:

·
Registered
151 Posts
At Americade this past weekend I had a guy tell me I had a "sick" V-rod. I replied, It isn't a V-rod dumb arse, its a 109. I had a lot of people stop and try to figure out what it was on the main drag also. My buddy who rides a very nice duece kept saying, yep, somebody else is stopping to look at your bike. It was a fun night.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
317 Posts
People do check but I do not bother. It could cost me a lot if I do pay attention to by-passers. If I am not riding that is different story.

Be careful with it!

Or do you find yourself rubbernecking other people just to see who is checking out your nine??????

I always noticed my neck bothering me after a ride!!!

Yeah I'm a little vain!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts