M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bigthumbsup: Hey Guys,

When my bike was delivered I was just too excited to take a real good look at it. I put it in the garage until I got it licensed. Well last night I waxed it in the garage, well today I took it out to take a good look at it and to my surprise :p I saw the blue glitter just popping through the black paint!!! This bike is so cool!! This is one real class act. :eek:

Cormierone

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yep there have been others who discovered the blue suprise when they got it out in the sun the first time. Congrads

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
yep the black is great that is why I used the flake in it as the base coat for my new paint. It looks like it has blue and purple flakes in it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i've been told that the blue flakes are actually what makes our bikes faster than the burple and silver ones. ;)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
phaed, you weren't supposed to say anything! now the silvers and burples will be adding flake to their bikes.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, Suzuki has been using this black with blue flakes for many years...I actually had a 1990 Suzuki Katana 600 that was black and gold...and wouldn't you know it...it had blue flakes!!! So when I saw that Suzuki brought the Black and blue back!!! It was a no brainer to buy the black for me!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
phaed said:
i've been told that the blue flakes are actually what makes our bikes faster than the burple and silver ones. ;)
::) ::) Boy am I ever glad that I had my boots on when I read this statement. The sh** is really getting deep :D

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
GSXR_Drew said:
Yes, Suzuki has been using this black with blue flakes for many years...I actually had a 1990 Suzuki Katana 600 that was black and gold...and wouldn't you know it...it had blue flakes!!! So when I saw that Suzuki brought the Black and blue back!!! It was a no brainer to buy the black for me!!  :bigthumbsup:
So has harley been using black with something in it so what your point :D.....................hehehehehehehehe

·
Registered
38 Posts
its the CHROME that really makes it faster DUH the formula is-- (2(in² flake)-in²standard paint[4{in³ chrome}) +crank hp = actual rear wheel hp..... so now that proves chrome is greater then flakes.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wildwolf, you got your colors mixed up ;) Gradona was talking about black being fast not blue ::)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
nice lookin bike windwolf

·
Registered
145 Posts
I wanted to get the black one too, but it was the dealer`s demo bike and even I put a couple of miles on it myself, so I picked it up in silver with 0 miles on the odometer. Those were the only two 109`s they had.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts