M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this thing just frys the tire from a slow roll ...absolutle torque monster!!!just roll out about 5mph tach it up quick drop clutch and hammer it till it hooks!!!!! leaves dark long streches!!!!! really easy on this bike.....also if you really want to come out hard this bike does it with little front end lift....come out between 3500 and 5000..let the clutch out too the point of just before it grabs and quickly feather it out and hammer it ...you will get a little chatter from the back tire and a simultaneous 3inch wheelie for about 30 feet and just shift about 7100 and you will follow it with a second strip of black striping for a few feet .....man i have really suprised some friends with sport bikes ..out of the gate till 110..... must say i have only done this 5 or 6 ...maybe 7 times ..ok ok 50 or 60 times anyway ... j/k ...a few time but it can be very addicting this bike is awsome and i just thought i would post this for the guys who are drag racers and performance junkies...i really dont go doing this all over the place and i really am not one to usuall beat the ...Crap out of my stuff but i had to see what this beast was capeable of....man impressive....i did 200miles today ...my tail is hurtin.....lots of fun ..i never want to put it away when i am on it !!!!! Just tell me i am not the only one testing this bike like this!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
936 Posts
dude, my bike has 3800 miles and my back tire is gone, i don't beat my stuff up either, but it is fun.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i don't do burnouts. don't see what's so sexy about em, and think it's a bad way to treat your bike.

·
Registered
450 Posts
UPLOAD FOLDER IS FULL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DO WE NEED TO DONATE FOR OUR OWN SERVER? :bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts