M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard from Baldylatino? Brother if your out there i have been trying to get in touch with you. I pray all is well with you!

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Was wondering myself. Its rare that when seats are in the for sale section that he doesnt respond-he hasnt in awhile:dontknow:

Also saw a post awhile back where someone was pissed at him for not responding to their calls concerning work being done.

Hope all is well with him.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Was wondering myself. Its rare that when seats are in the for sale section that he doesnt respond-he hasnt in awhile:dontknow:

Also saw a post awhile back where someone was pissed at him for not responding to their calls concerning work being done.

Hope all is well with him.
I've not wanted to blast him till I get my seats back, but I'm so frustrated with this guy right now. Long story short: I sent my gel seats front and rear to include the grasshopper backrest to him on 10/2/10. We discussed the design over PM and email and agreed on a red in color gator/ostrich. Ric requested that I put it on paper and include it in the package. I copied a picture from his email of the exact same pattern I wanted but hand wrote that I want the seats done in red to match the 07. He said it would take approximately 2 weeks. I received in approximately 3 weeks a light brown with dark brown seat. Man was I pissed! It took several days for Ric to respond to my PM/email for correction. At first I was blamed for the mistake, stating that's what I requested. I sent Ric the PM's and email of me clearly requesting the red in color seats. I even told Ric if I was in the wrong I would pay for freight and materials to correct. Ric provided his FedEx account for return shipping. I sent my seats back to him on 10/26/10. I heard from him on 11/8/10 stating that I would receive them that week. That's the last I've heard from him and still don't have my seats. I called his work today that he puts on his FedEx label and they told me he no longer works there. His work looks to be top notch, but for me this has been a nightmare. All I want is my seats that I paid for. Baldy this can be corrected with communication and my seats being sent to me. If any CA riders can help please PM me. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I emailed him last week and havent heard from him, I hope he is okay.

·
Registered
960 Posts
This sounds like a bigger issue than just dropping off the boards. Hope he is OK.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Baldylatino

He has my seats too, but he has been very good at replying to my emails until recently.
I emailed him about 3 weeks ago inquiring on the status of my seats and he promptly replied that they were ready and he would be shipping them out. After waiting a couple of weeks and no seats, I've sent emails to him and he has not responded to any, which is unusual.
I hope that all is well with him.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I am in the same boat as you Navy.
I'm left with this ugly a** front seat and without my rear with $100 mod and grasshopper. My fiancée is getting pissed because she can't ride and the weather is beautiful here. Each day that passes I get more pissed and when I go to the garage and see my bike with this light brown and dark brown seat I feel like throwing it in the trash. :-[

·
Registered
810 Posts
His profile says the last activity on the board was 1 week ago. I wonder if he only had Internet at work and now that he's not there he doesn't have access? :dontknow:

·
Registered
483 Posts
His profile says the last activity on the board was 1 week ago. I wonder if he only had Internet at work and now that he's not there he doesn't have access? :dontknow:
I don't think so because I would receive PM's at all different times, unless he worked there 24 hours a day. Good thought.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I'm left with this ugly a** front seat and without my rear with $100 mod and grasshopper. My fiancée is getting pissed because she can't ride and the weather is beautiful here. Each day that passes I get more pissed and when I go to the garage and see my bike with this light brown and dark brown seat I feel like throwing it in the trash. :-[
This obviously isn't going to be what you want, but I am more then willing to loan out Bikergranny's stock LE rear seat to get you buy if you need to. It has been sitting in the attic in a box for 18months. At least you can ride if you want.

·
Registered
483 Posts
This obviously isn't going to be what you want, but I am more then willing to loan out Bikergranny's stock LE rear seat to get you buy if you need to. It has been sitting in the attic in a box for 18months. At least you can ride if you want.
Harris that would be great. I'll pay shipping to have it sent to AZ. I'll send you a PM. Thanks

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Here's a thought, he could be on vacation where the computer is not available.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Here's a thought, he could be on vacation where the computer is not available.
He could be. However, when a few people have tried to reach a person in the past, a pattern arises. Also, when you say you are shipping something 1 week, and someone doesn't receive a couple weeks later all points to lack of customer service more then a vacation. Hopefully you are right as nobody wants to see Baldylatino in any negative publicity over his seats.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I would give the guy the benefit of a doubt. He is getting tons of business from the bad taste Corbin left with a bunch of us and it seems to be a nice guy.
I'm sure someone here has his phone number and could give him a call.
I also contacted him after he posted on 4 sale by owner that he was looking to buy more stock seats. I can only imagine he was busy working on a bunch of projects.
In the meantime for those of you who wants to change the look or the material of your seats, go to ebay and buy the cover and replace with the help of a heavy duty stapler or dye the material like I did on mine.

Baldy, I hope you are okay buddy!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts