M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new chrome mesh grill from Irate today!!! Took me about 45 minutes to install. The instructions were spot on just took my time because it was my first time taking off the front panels.

I have to say that the fit and finish is great. It looks a lot better than my first mod to the radiator grill (chrome door strips). It took longer to get the grill than expected due to material problems but I was informed right away and told I could wait and get $10 bucks off or get a full refund. I will take picutures tomorrow and post them.

Mike

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Grill

Glad the install went smoothly..thinking that will be my next mod...will keep an eye out for your pics...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Got mine today as well. Install was easy. Love the look. will take pics soon.

Ride safe all..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Love my skull grill cover! Word of caution during installation. If you have the zuk engine guards be careful when removing the radiator shroud. It will rub up against the bottom on the engine guard and scratch.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
You guys put the grills on and no pics? Shame shame shame!!! :dontknow:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
^^^^^^ Pretty sweet. Where did you get that lil rig below the radiator. Nice match.

·
Registered
434 Posts
MESH GRILL

Received my mesh grill also several days ago. Took me about 45 minutes to install the instructions were great. All went well and the look is fabulous. :D:agree:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Love my skull grill cover! Word of caution during installation. If you have the zuk engine guards be careful when removing the radiator shroud. It will rub up against the bottom on the engine guard and scratch.
Thanks for the heads-up! I'm going to get some of that dark window screen and put it between the radiator and grill. I did it on my last bike and it makes it easier to clean out the rocks and bugs.

Smitty

·
Registered
960 Posts
Must have this MOD! ARRRRGH! When does it stop?!:edit:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Just ordered mine from Mean Cycle! Woo Hoo!:clap2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts