M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK AND FOUND MY NEW MESH GRILL WAITING FOR ME.
THE REST OF YOU GUYS IN THE GROUP BUY SHOULD BE GETTING YOURS SOON.
NOW I NEED SOME WARM WEATHER.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
I got mine today as well. Very impressed with the quality.

Wish my garage had heat:-\

·
Registered
453 Posts
I suspect any canucks may have to wait another week. Just got my BIG box from DLP, no damage to the box, and hopefully it'll be the same after I open it up. :))

Hmmmm....house reno's or working on my mods. :)) hahaha, no brainer I think. :))

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
My wife said I got mine today. Will not see it till friday and install. I hope it came with chin mesh that matches grill. I just noticed others did not match.
Dam Guy

Just called wife she said there is two sections of mesh and they match grill. Glad to see something go right.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Still Waiting

Still waiting on mine I guess hope to get it soon did you guys get emails to say it was shipped?

·
Registered
960 Posts
JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK AND FOUND MY NEW MESH GRILL WAITING FOR ME.
THE REST OF YOU GUYS IN THE GROUP BUY SHOULD BE GETTING YOURS SOON.
NOW I NEED SOME WARM WEATHER.
I know you are happy but WHY are you SHOUTING?;)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Got mine today as well :bigthumbsup:

The grill and the extra mesh. I think the mesh is chromed, but the frame looks like polished stainless... I could be wrong.

·
Registered
338 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Got mine. Looks awesome. Now- does anyone have an explaination of how to remove the fan bolt? Maybe I'm making it too hard. Can't reallly find it to remove it...

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Irate grills are awsome had mine for a while now :congrats:

Just drop the front ferriing becareful of the drop pin top center on the upper kneck of the bike and remove the 2 side kneck covers the fan bolt is the hardest bolt to remove but not that bad took me about a half hour to take the bike down and put everything back

1 - 20 of 60 Posts