M109 Rider Forums banner

Iraq Pic's - (Part 2) What I have been up to for the last few months...

4K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  M109Dreamer 
#1 ·
#7 ·
They are awesome to wear riding the bike. If you look at the top of the helmet you can slightly see a night vision goggle (NVG) mount. If you put the helmet on and wear the NVG's with them at night and turn off the bikes lights no one even knows your coming till its to late, except for the sound of the pipes. Scares the living crap out of them. But little dangerouse because they can't see you at all. I believe the helmet with NVG mount and intercom system will run around $1K bucks or so. But its not DOT approved. LOL :hot:

#9 ·
AWESOME! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Great pics - stay safe!

#16 ·
Nice pics once again. I'll fedex you some Arby's or whatever your favorite is if you can send me some kabob with the special railroad tie grilled eggplant and onion.
Now thats funny...:p
Its funny the crap you remember. I can still remember the Chicken Sticks in S. Korea. They should of told us when we got there that they only taste good after a few beers....LOL

Man what I would do for a medium rare steak... Instead of the camel hump that is served over here well done.

#20 ·
The flank steak that was grilled at 1500 and you eat at 1800 after it has soaked in watery juices. MMM MMMMM, I still ate it, but I definently wished that I had a nice Porterhouse fresh off the grill. Those KBR Pakistanis and Indians work hard but they can't cook a steak like me, just let KBR know and I will be over there to run a grill and a squad of MPs. Take care and remember that you will be eating quality AMERICAN cooked food soon enough.

#15 ·
I hope that you stay safe so you can come home and continue enjoying the 9 and family...

Lets all not forget that we can enjoy rides and fun things because of soldiers like this... Bless you my friend...

#17 ·
Great pics

Keep them coming it's probaly as close to combat as I'll ever get again.

Come home safe......................

Bob Jordan
SSG, USA Infantry
Retired "S%$T"

#23 ·
Happy Birthday, sweetie! Hope you found a way to celebrate there. ;)

Those pics are AWESOME, thanks for sharing. It makes us feel like we're right there with you. :bigthumbsup:

Please be safe, I'm looking forward to meeting you when you're back home. Thanks for your service!

#24 ·
Great pics! thanks for your service and welcome home!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.