M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Happy Birthday, sweetie! Hope you found a way to celebrate there. ;)

Those pics are AWESOME, thanks for sharing. It makes us feel like we're right there with you. :bigthumbsup:

Please be safe, I'm looking forward to meeting you when you're back home. Thanks for your service!

Great pics! thanks for your service and welcome home!

Awesome pics Dreamer :bigthumbsup:
Where can i get one of those helmets to wear while im riding the nine :drool::evil:
I have always wondered why nobody has made a noise reduction helmet (like helicopter / jet-fighter helmets etc) for bike! I'd happily pay $1000 for a helmet if I didn't have to wear earplugs on the long rides! Does anyone if you can buy such a thing? ???

Thanks for sharing, Dreamer, great pics.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I have always wondered why nobody has made a noise reduction helmet (like helicopter / jet-fighter helmets etc) for bike! I'd happily pay $1000 for a helmet if I didn't have to wear earplugs on the long rides! Does anyone if you can buy such a thing? ???

Thanks for sharing, Dreamer, great pics.
We still have to wear earplugs with the helmets. To high of frequency for your ears. But the ear plugs are kinda like skull candy ones in that we can still hear the intercom and radios.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.