M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Standing there and looking into the Canyon it looks like a giant pastel painting. Just totally awesome. One of these photos could become evidence in a court of law. LOL.

Waiting in line to get into the park:

We picked up Shuckaduck out in the middle of nowhere just sitting by the side of the road:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Nice pix ! ....gotta admit , the ride ya'll took.....dem Goldwings would be more desirable :bigthumbsup: , they look more comfortable...and frankly SWEET !

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
that is beautiful country out there as well...nice pics.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey guys, Bet you can't describe the feeling standing on the South Rim in a million words or less. It doesn't sink in til you look at the mounted map detailing what you're looking at and the scope of it all.................truly an experience.

...........f'n nice trip, jeez.

All without having to leave your bike at home.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For anyone going to the Grand Canyon I recomend that you take a chopper (helicopter) ride through the park. You cant beat the views.

Reed

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Speaking of the helicopter tours, check these from my recent trip to Phoenix 8)
Quite a few of these were take from the 'copter.

Click for the full size images.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hal, Lamont, there is a Goldwing in the pics with a trunk mounted (I imagine) to his trailer hitch. THAT IS COOL.
Would Lamonts Trailer hitch be able to handle something like that?
It is certainly keeping the center of gravity very low....

I am not sure I would be comfortable pulling a trailer (even with all the endorsements) but I might be crazy enough to do that! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Sledzep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts