M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this video for the Intermot 2006 motorcycle show in Germany. It makes me wanna go out and ride!!

WARNING! The video is 3.5 minutes long and is 18MB in size, so if you have a dial-up internet connection you may wanna shoot me because it will take you over an hour to download it. ;)

Intermot 2006 Video

BTW, does anyone know the name of the group and the song that is playing during the video? I like it!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Update: Sorry, had to take the video off of my personal website, I almost used up all of my bandwidth for the month, sorry! :redfaced:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Black Cherry,
If I see my daughter I will ask her if she knows, she was there. I could have went she had free passes for me but only dealers are allowed to buy :edit: I don´t need to look at all the new items and know the whole time they won´t let me buy it anyways. Thats like giving alittle kid a lolli and saying don´t eat it ::)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Mad Dog said:
Black Cherry,
If I see my daughter I will ask her if she knows, she was there. I could have went she had free passes for me but only dealers are allowed to buy :edit: I don´t need to look at all the new items and know the whole time they won´t let me buy it anyways. Thats like giving alittle kid a lolli and saying don´t eat it ::)
Same reason I hate strip clubs!. Cant touch em??? Got to be kidding me.

Sledzep

PS yes I still go occasionally. A man can dream cant he?? Just like the auto/bike shows... (atleast at the bike show you can mount them :bigthumbsup: )

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I hear ya Black Cherry. Man, if that doesn't make you want to ride, nothing will..
Great Video! Watching this video was kind of like pre-game hype, I wanted to get out there and give er.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
very cool vid. btw, there was a 109 in there. about 1/4 the way through, side shot, dude wearing brown cowboy boots driving.

p.s. the guy singing is named gnarls barkley (sp?).

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phaed said:
p.s. the guy singing is named gnarls barkley (sp?).
Got it, thanks!! Had the song downloaded for free less than 2 minutes after you said it! You got the spelling right and the song name is "Crazy". :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts