M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am able to modify your M109 tailight to flash one side when you turn your blinker, the cost is $100.00, that includes the intergrater. This is a plug and play system. 3 connections, no need for cutting or stripping wires. The process takes a week from the time you send me yours till you get it back. If you need help removing your tailight or have any questions email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
36 Posts
What happens when you are braking and signaling at the same time?? Does one cancel out the other?? What part blinks when you signal?? Did you sepearte the light for left and right turns?? Sorry for all the questions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont mind the questions. The left and right are seperated, when you turn the left blinker on the left side of the tailight blinks and the right part is either normal tailight or lit as a brake light if the brakes are applied, and the same for the right side.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Can you do something to create a new integrated LED rear custom mounted system for a different bike? I'd love to get rid of my dumbo rear signals (Suzuki VS800). Where you located?

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
You can all most count me in. I need to check Md. law to make sure it would be street legal and with removing my rear signals and have this as my indicator. Do you have any pictures? :bigthumbsup:

G

·
yes i have had this idea for 2 months and i have emailed gsxrguy 3 times and no replay deff want this mod done hope to hear back ready to tear my bike apart thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.