M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
I'm not sure some of you will like these but I think they're at least interesting. We all get a lot of attention as it is...but with these http://capricorncyclo-works.com/index.html we're sure to stop traffic...or cause wrecks...

Anyway...what do ya think?

Devilish

·
Registered
443 Posts
That,s pretty wild!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Ummm, I think people would get distracted, not watch where they are going, and run into you! Kinda reminds me of "spinners" you see on some cars. Not for me. ::)

·
Registered
243 Posts
The "involution" is pretty cool if you are an Automatic watch buff...

"Yup thats an M109R with Tag Heuer Wheels"Â Â :bigthumbsup: :a18:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Those wheels are nothing short of amazing. Not my cup of tea per se, but still, the craftmanship that went into designing those wheels is amazing.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that's what I thought...if one was to really "trick out" the 9 I could see them there. I wouldn't want to ride them all the time though...nor clean them...that would have to be a nightmare!

Devilish

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
as if cleaning the 6 tons of chrome on our 9's isn't taxing enough!

Although, if I had the extra scratch to drop on those, I'd have a set immediately! Those look like great fun!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
very creative, and would look great on some wierd OCC type bikes. unfortunately these wouldn't really have a place on a performance bike due to increased friction/moment of inertia.

·
Registered
775 Posts
don't think that's a 109 in the pic. looks like an hd sportster to me. wheels are cool for something you'd see in a show of riders with more money than seat time. not my style. but, are very creative.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts