M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am able to modify your M109 tailight to flash one side when you turn your blinker, the cost is $100.00, that includes the intergrater. This is a plug and play system. 3 connections, no need for cutting or stripping wires. The process takes a week from the time you send me yours till you get it back. If you need help removing your tailight or have any questions email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me get in touch with the customer I did it for, Hopefully in the next couple of days Ill get some pics or vids up

·
Registered
128 Posts
PLEASE DO IT WITH VIDEO SO WE CAN SEE IT I have been approached about doing this in indiana and not sure how it would look

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i'm curious, did you change out the LED's to be 2 color LED's (red and orange)?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Not sure about your state, but Virginia law states that the rear turn signals may be either Red, Amber or Clear with Amber bulbs. For the front turn signal though, they must be either Amber or Clear with Amber bulbs.

So, the modification using the existing red LEDs in the taillight will be fully legal in VA.

It would be cool you could light up the LEDs in such a way to create like an arrow or triangle shape. Obviously, I have too much time on my hands to think about these things.

-Tim

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
Sounds like a great modification. I will have to check the Md state law and see what they say. Where's the clip? :bigthumbsup:
:nopic:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I would be interested in seeing a video of this mod.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
A friend of mine did this modification to his warrior and it works pretty slick. He has the two color leds so it blinks amber. Pretty cool mod. Had thought about doing it to my 109, but I think I want to put the strip of leds under the fender. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts