M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Just bought/installed cobra speedster slashdowns and have cobra fuel manager coming tomorrow. I've seen the dual K&N filters for 350 bucks. Is there anything else available?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fuzz Whjat do you do when it rains?

I know that Fla has a lot of sun but sometimes it is "liquid sunshine" maybe I am stupid but how do you keep the water out of your otherwise simple and attractive Mod?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I know that Fla has a lot of sun but sometimes it is "liquid sunshine" maybe I am stupid but how do you keep the water out of your otherwise simple and attractive Mod?
based on everything i've been reading... As long as it is kept oiled properly there shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
642 Posts
had a similar set up on the m109r I had could ride in a thunder storm no problem with rain

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered the Thunder intakes 5 weeks ago. Thunder is notorious for taking forever.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Airfilter-Mod

Hi
I cut off the original paper filter from the Plastic-Groundplate precisely on the K&N Filters BM-8006 (BMW;) ) and bonded.
Works great!

·
Registered
77 Posts
did the k&n effect performance any?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just installed Thunder teardrop intakes on my C109. Looks good. You can hear them sucking air. Just have to mess around with the cobra fuel manager to get it to run as good as I can. 6 weeks waiting on them. Can't be in a hurry when dealing with thunder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts