M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always used Progressive Insurance.. I was just wondering how much other Texans are paying and who they are with; if you dont mind sharing.

My premium is $601 for a year.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Allstate ......very full coverage , low deducts......$401 per year :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm also with Progressive(Drive Ins).....I haven't bought the M yet, but called to get a quote....got the very same thing $ 601 yr....man that seems high....my Intruder 1500 (with Progv) is $274 yr....full coverage....but If I ever get my 1500 sold, I'm on a 109 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Added mine to my other bike and the rate went up $300.00 a year for full coverage with Progressive.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hess said:
Not sure what I pay since adding the 109 but I use Wanye shaw out of Dal
He always gets me a better deal with Progesive or DL than I can get myself I have 3 bikes and dont think I pay over 700per year FC

"Strictly Cycles" 1 800 524 9036
Tell him Hess sent ya
Called Wayne today... He hooked me up! Thanks...

·
Registered
178 Posts
I am 30 and have geico w/ the top insured amounts w/ comprehensive & collision and a $500 deduct, plus I just had to add uninsured motorist & personal injury protection for all those idiots who drive around w/o insurance.  Mine runs me just around $860/yr.  I hate living on the border of dallas county.... I can nearly spit into collin county, but live in dallas so my rates aren't the best even with a totally clean driving record. :(

·
Registered
205 Posts
Probably should include what county we're in, since the insurance rates vary from county to county...hell, they even vary based on what zip code you have.
I live in Friendswood , Harris County. 34yrs old...741/yr. Allstate who I had may home, and both cars tried to hit me with 1600/yr. BTW I have no points on my license.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am 24 and mine is like 1600 a year. I us Pro. INS. But I don't have a clean record. To many stupid people that hit me. And as all of you know that it doesn't matter. They are going to get you anyway.

·
Registered
133 Posts
2 bikes, a Warrior and a Vstar1100, full coverage, 475 a year w/500 deduct. got thru Strictly cycles and is progressive drive insurance.

as was mentioned before, strictly cycles is a great place to go thru. and Wayne is a super nice guy.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Fresh Quote - $309 Full Coverage. Dan Herrera @ (832)364-6630.
TWFG Insurance Services
39 yrs, clean rec, married.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Man I have to get married, seems like it'll save me a fortune on Insurance......anyone have any daughters between 19 and 22?

G

·
32 years old
2 weeks moto experience,
0 car accidents
dallas tx
married
$370/year full coverage thru progressive.

oddly, Allstate quoted me $1100/year  :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts