M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black M109R on order and now need help finding insurance for it. Who's good and what price?
I live in Los Angeles. Sorry, I put this in the wrong spot before.

·
Registered
67 Posts
$291, w/ $250 deduct, full coverage. 37 years old, married, clean record. This rate is coupled with insurance for my wifes bike. I pay less than I did for my last bike, an 05' Kawi ZX6r! This is through Liberty Mutual in VT.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I just have liability fire and theft and pay around $350 a year here in Germany because if I wanted collision too it would shoot up to around $1200 :verymad:

G

·
I have Geico full coverage (not total minimum) and pay about $250 yr. Allstate is my home/auto carrier and they were quoting upwards of $700. If I had taken the minimum with Geico, would have cost me about $215 yr. Lowest price around and I looked at many! Hope this helped.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I was with allstate and they quoted me 780. I am in SLC Utah. Switched to American Family and am paying 246 with huge limits and a 250 deductable. Saved on my house and cars too. Got quotes from 9 agencies before I switched.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
38, clean record..no tix ,no accidents,married, home...2 cars, life policy..in the state of Va. Allstate Ins. 540.00 yr.

·
Registered
16 Posts
29 years old, clean record, married, garage kept. $322 from Progressive annually high coverage amounts with $1000 deductable.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I got Progressive, 35yrs old, fairly clean record, $1000 deductible, $156 per year. I live in Tulsa which is supposed to be one of the highest rate areas for insurance, because of all the losers that drive without it :mad:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think I should move from Canada to the U.S.A, I pay $1750.00 for full coverage. 32 years old, married, clean record.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hi Progressive for me 438.00 full coverage But progressive seems to be all over the map on their prices. I know alot goes into rates (ie age driving record even credit rating) but some of the prices I've seen are crazy

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here in Canada credit rating is not an issue, I own and operate a automotive repair facility. I don't think my credit could get any better, saying that I had quotes for over $3,000.

·
Registered
61 Posts
We are getting screwed in canada. Cost me 1400.00 for 8 months with a clean record. :verymad:They told me it was because of 1800cc displacement. That's the problem with lack of competition. In B.C. basic insurance can only come from one place,ICBC. This sucks!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts