M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided on a set of front turn signals. Adjure LED's. I ordered a Signal Dynamics load equalizer. I have been told that the best place to mount the box for the Load Equalizer is under the seat. Anone who has done this, can you give me some step by step instructions and what wires to tap in to? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That is the best place to do it. I tapped mine behind the white plug on the left side. The harness for the lights is on that side. If you tap the turquoise wire and the black wire next to it with the two power leads (confirm with a test light) and then ground out to the chassis you will be good to go. I mounted mine on the cover just above the axel. There is a cover plate with two open 6mm holes. If you do this you will want to make sure that the 10mm bolts ground to the chassis and the plate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put mine inside the headlight bezzle. Mine works fine and was alot easier to install. Go to your dealer and purchase some of the little electrical clips. (I don't know what they are called) Then clip into the wiring rather than splicing.

oldold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts