M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed the road burner 2 into 1, installed PCIII and cam to fool SET valve and even removed wire for F1 light, but F1 light came on and bike seemed to run ok just a little rich, run it several times messing with F1 light, went to try and start it again and it fired up and died and now will not start at all, just spins over, fuel pump is coming on just acts like it has not fire, and F1 light starts flashing???? WTH happened???:dontknow:

·
Registered
547 Posts
First rule broken. Don't change more than one thing at a time where electricity is concerned. Much easier to troubleshoot when a problem occures. I would put back to stock with the exception of the pipe and start over to see where the problem is. Much easier than guessing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i put straight pipes{not cat} on my M109R, cobra processor and pulled the wire on mine and it runs great? this is just weird i've checked fuses and everything, gonna pull PCIII back off and see what happens

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok pulled PCIII off and put back to stock except pipes bike fires up and no F1 light, does run rich due to pipes, do you think it could be the PCIII was ordered and mapped for a stock set up and not the pipes, would that cause it to act funny or do you think it is a bad PCIII????:dontknow:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the strange thing is it ran after the install of the PCIII but F1 light was on from the start and it ran like it had a miss and would level out but the tried to start it and it just quit firing, lights would flash on the PCIII when trying to start but never would, owner is gonna take it back and get another one tommorrow and we will see from there, right now it runs it just needs some more air it is like a flame thrower sometimes at decel:bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts