M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the PC III this morning on the M109R.  It took about three hours from start to finish.  The instruction are good.  I suggest you familiarize yourself with all the hoses and connectors.  Also, make sure you place rags beneath the fuel disconnect to keep gas from running all over when removing the tank.  If possible use up as much fuel as possible to reduce the weight of tank for handling.

Installation is simple and straightforward.

Beware: The air intake hose clamps from the air box to the throttle body may be very difficult to undo.  One of my clamps would not come loose.  Was able to work around minor problem.

The bike is ready for the Dynojet dyno Tuesday.  All the exhaust baffle plugs have been removed to allow the stinger probe to be inserted up inside stock exhaust for air/fuel adjustments and tuning.

Will publish dyno data as soon as I get it.

G

·
KICK HIS ASS SEABASS (great movie)

I hear ya brother, its like changing oil. Takes me an hour longer than everyone else because usually my BUDdy Weiser helps me. Plus I take my time as I'm not mechanically inclined. I only have nerd talent unfortunately.

·
Registered
11 Posts
not trying to brag but yeah it only took me about an hr to install me PC3... and those clams on the sir tubes from the filter to box and a pain in the ass, almost seems like they were only ment for a 1 time use... but still trying to decide what ipes to go with anyone change thiers and have pics ??? if so please post or send to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
RENNER_M109R said:
not trying to brag but yeah it only took me about an hr to install me PC3... and those clams on the sir tubes from the filter to box and a pain in the ass, almost seems like they were only ment for a 1 time use... but still trying to decide what ipes to go with anyone change thiers and have pics ??? if so please post or send to [email protected]
many pics of bikes with pipes. use the force.

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?action=search

1 - 8 of 8 Posts