M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
live in aust just got new JSD-3M only waited 6 days . put it on runs great idles at 1200 that ok , but no speedo . has anyone else got this problem.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Did you put it on the right harness? There's 2 that look the same in the area where the JSD goes.. One is made of black plastic (wrong one) the other is made of white plastic (right one). Correct one is inside the frame on the right hand side behind the plastic panels under the seat.

I'd say off hand to remove it and see if the issue goes away, if so, I'm sure Jeff will hook you up with a replacement for a defective part.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys made me look like a real dick head . I did put it on the black one that was the only one i could see .didnt look hard enough . thanks again for your help ,this is a great site... :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Skin Diver, IT WORKS! buy one the best $$$ spent on any mod in fact I have a brand new one old version (your idle may go up 200 rpm in N) you can have for free still in the bag never used I bought the newer version I will send it to you if you want it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
like the man says it works ,plus the extra revs past redline .droped my times from 12.1 to 11.8 thats with wheel spin .

G

·
skin driver it works!!!!! no air boxes the 109 runs a 11.837 @ 111.09 the fasest mph it has gone it was a great day temp 72 hud 30.9 & alt 3441. this is with a 260 lb rider 29 lbs of air in rear launching hard at the track

·
Registered
584 Posts
speed said:
thanks guys made me look like a real dick head . I did put it on the black one that was the only one i could see .didnt look hard enough . thanks again for your help ,this is a great site... :bigthumbsup:
in your defense.....doesn't the other connector look like it's made for the JSD more than the one that is being pointed at in the picture above?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts