M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rode the bike after the JDS mod for 50 miles. I am impressed how this little mod smooths out the engine rpm's. Just for kicks I cruised at 50 mph in third gear then flipped the switch and it was very noticable. The bouncy drag went away. On the freeway with switch "on" the engine really came alive. Acceleration was sooooo smooth and robust. No more bogginess. Definitely worth the money spent.

P.S. PPridgen1. Look at the pics. You can see where the switch is mounted. The modification is very simple. Just read the instuctions.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well it looks like since I sold my busa, I need to get a new bike.

Been wondering about the 109 (she's so fine my 109....... yes I know the words are wrong to the song, but it does sound cool)..... Suzuki's releasing a new 1k for 07, and a new busa for either 07/08......

I'm having a hard time deciding.... what do you all think?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Can someone help me out here? The JSD-2M is "manual" (you swich it on and off when you want to). The JSD-3M is "automatic" (it turns ITSELF on and off). When does the 3M turn itself "on", and when will it shut itself off?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Thanks for that. Is there a problem with just leaving it "on"?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jeffw said:
Well it looks like since I sold my busa, I need to get a new bike.

Been wondering about the 109 (she's so fine my 109....... yes I know the words are wrong to the song, but it does sound cool)..... Suzuki's releasing a new 1k for 07, and a new busa for either 07/08......

I'm having a hard time deciding.... what do you all think?
Jeff,

I can't say which way to go replacing your 'busa. I do know the 109 has the best of both sport bike and cruiser. For me it's a perfect match for my anatomy. The bike handles very well and is the freak'n rocket when ya have the need-for-speed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts