M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed a set of cobra swepts on the girlfriends M90:bigthumbsup:. They look awesome and sound good (at least in the basement since its crappy weather and havent be able to go for a ride yet!). I must say they look alot better :drool: than my Cobra Dragsters on my 109:'(. I will post some pictures up tonight. Anyone interested in a set of factory pipes for the 90 shoot me a pm. Only 100 miles on them.

· Registered
608 Posts
I installed Cobra Swepts on my 90 last week. I managed to get a few hundred miles of riding in and I'm really digging the sound. Nice low, mellow rumble - not objectionably harsh like some pipes I've heard... But twist that throttle and they're suitably loud :p

· Registered
608 Posts
Cheapest price I found was Leclare Powersports @ $525.95 with free shipping. My local dealer, Motorsports Nation, matched the price so I bought though them. They arrived within 1 day.

· Registered
608 Posts
Sounds like you have a good dealer too! That's a pretty hefty discount considering the msrp is $699 :bigthumbsup:

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, for sure! They do take care of me. I told them that i order from the internet because the prices are cheaper and they told me they will match any price. I buy most of my stuff through them and dont even have to search internet prices anymore (i do for my own reference though) because the do so well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.