M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys! The day has finally come...

I have officially made my last payment in my motorcycle! Obviously I could have paid it off a very long time ago...but what's the rush? Yeah, it was a lump sum ($2,800) payment, but this made a great opportunity for my style of beating the Christmas shopping rush!

-Cameron C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
And so what, you had to go to Hooters to celebrate!!!:dontknow:

LOL, congrats on getting rid of a payment. It's a great feeling.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Your bike looks and I am guessing smells really good! Congratulations on paying her off, what a liberating feeling!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Alright guys! The day has finally come...

I have officially made my last payment in my motorcycle! Obviously I could have paid it off a very long time ago...but what's the rush? Yeah, it was a lump sum ($2,800) payment, but this made a great opportunity for my style of beating the Christmas shopping rush!

-Cameron C.

Yummy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:evil: and congrats on the payoff,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well...It feels great to have another payment dealt with! I'm sure to get great fuel economy now, less cash in my back pocket! LOL

Hope you guys don't mind the pictures of the ladies on the bike. (Of course you don't!) They are better to look at than pictures of me on the bike! :D

-Cameron C.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Well...It feels great to have another payment dealt with! I'm sure to get great fuel economy now, less cash in my back pocket! LOL

Hope you guys don't mind the pictures of the ladies on the bike. (Of course you don't!) They are better to look at than pictures of me on the bike! :D

-Cameron C.
agreed lol

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It appears even Tracy in your avitar is happy for you too!
Heck yeah! Her Facebook avitar still is of her on my bike! That's gotta say something...I'm hoping!

-Cameron C.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Congrats bro, the only thing better than paying one off early is paying cash for it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Are those recent pictures? I thought you guys had cold weather now and no one in those pictures appear to be cold. :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
I agree with Zoom. Having that title in your hand is a GREAT feeling. Knowing the only way that bike is going to get out of your hands is if you sell it or the shiny side goes down.
Congratulations on being an official M109R owner. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those are older pictures...especially the one when my bike was red! It was pushing 24*F this afternoon with snow on the ground and had freezing rain come down! I need a cute "snow bunny" to pose on the bike now for a current shot!

Let me see what I can whip up for updated pictures of babes on my bike! I've lost track what ones I've posted!

Here's Tracey...

The avitar she's got on Facebook...

A random bikini babe...

Chicks outside a bar...

I'm sure I've posted these, but worth a double take....

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
877 Posts
was gonna post something bout???something:dontknow:
gotta go back and reread ur posts;):drool:
oh:congrats:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
:congrats: on paying it off early.
I know the feeling, paid my nine off 1.5 years early in May.
Paid off my wifes M50 one year early in June.
Two paid off in two months. About $1500 each.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts