M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the Bellevue area??? Planning soon on contacting this shop ----eastsidemotosports---and putting money on LE for pick up in the spring.. any info on these guys would be greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Sorry BTL,
No infor for you there. I do think you're making a wise choice buying in the U.S. Great deals to be had.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I think I'm the closest to Bellevue BTL. (Puyallup) cant say Ive been there but I they are open this weekend I think I might stop in, while visiting my dad in Redmond. Ill let you know.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all..I did call the shop and was impressed but the sales staff who imediately knew me from only 1 email and even remembered the bike I wanted. They have a local Ice race team that comes to Alberta in Feb and I hope to drop by and say hi. This Brad fellow seem like a very genuine person on the phone and assured me of a good deal. Looking good for me :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey you need to go to Aurora Suzuki :drag:and talk to Mike or Randy, they will take good care of you,
theyare having, great deal going on right now. I just pick up a M109 from them.

Purplestorm :evil:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks muchly.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No VIN number yet..but working on it.. :super:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Go with your gut, you can tell when most people care about you. What price are they asking? I bought mine at Tacoma Motorsports for 12,200 plus T&L. Aurora Suzuki sold the only one they had for full price "12,999" plus freight and handling. Paulson's in Lacey has/had one, they were willing to match the price of 12,200. Could be sold by now don't know. I took delivery of mine March 15th.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Check out Renton Motorcycles (Bob Lanphere's) www.rentonmotorcycles.com they had a LE last week when I was getting my recall done on by bike. they also had white black red in there too. The place is big they also have a bar in there. My brother and I will ride down there and have lunch when we are out for a ride for the day.
:doorag:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts