M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not know Eric Wells, but weather permitting on the 9, or in my car, there will be a rally in support of the victims of the IMPD "accident" that happened last Friday, see the text posted on Indy Star today----hope some of you can make it! Let's see justice for Eric!
--------------------------------------------------------
supportoffamily wrote:
I am a family member to one of the victims of the accident involving the IMPD officer and the 3 motorcyclists. I have read the preliminary police report and I can tell you the cyclists were in NO WAY in the wrong. They did EXACTLY what the law required them to do. I have also been at the accident site and if you see it you will realize what really happened. With that said I just want to spread the word to anyone interested that there will be a rally in support of motorcyclists on Friday August, 13th starting at 7pm Downtown at Monument circle in Indianapolis. There will be a petition going around to help force the police to take the correct steps to make sure this case is handled properly and that it isn’t just get swept under the rug. If you would like to show your support please be sure to come by. We truly appreciate everyone’s kind words, thoughts, and prayers.
8/9/2010 3:16:00 PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts