M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
     This is a question for Lamonster, or anyone else who can answer it:  Included in the "M109R pics" section are a number of shots which were obviously posted there by guys trying to illustrate a technical point, or show "how-to" accomplish one of the various mods that people are trying.  However, (as best I can tell) there is no way to "link" the photos to the text that they are related to.  So, for a new-comer, it looks like somebody has gone to a lot of trouble to illustrate an (?important?) point, but there is no way to find out what that "point" was, if you weren't watching the thread as it developed. It's kind of like having all the illustrations at the back of a technical manual, but no index to figure out which pics go with which topics.  Any solution to this??

On a totally separate topic, I see that we are now over 1,000 members.  There have been several posts wondering whether Suzuki Corporate looks at the contents of this site.  It would seem to me that there IS power in numbers, and that we do (obviously) represent a group about which they have to "care" (at least to some extent), since we are the first owners of their new product.  On the other hand, it doesn't seem likely that they are going to stay glued to our site, and respond formally to one or more of the specific issues being raised on a daily basis (many of which don't involve Corporate Suzuki -- and some of which we're probably better off not having them read -- like some of the more radical mods that people are coming up, with which might have warranty implications).

Wouldn't a good compromise be to "deputize" one member of the group, who could establish a contact person at Suzuki, and pose selected questions to them on behalf of the entire membership when it become apparent that multiple members of the group have the same or similar questions or issues?   :bigthumbsup:

They might even be willing to accept some in-put from the membership regarding desireable add-ons, or the $$PRICE$ of the hardbags!  :mad:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Regarding the pics... I believe the way it works is anytime a pic is uploaded to a post, it is automatically placed i the gallery. This means there is already a corresponding write-up, including the neccessary pics, somewhere on the board for each of the 'technical'/'how-to' pics you are seeing.... you just need to find those posts which are most likely in the how-to forum.

J

1 - 2 of 2 Posts