M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some Cobra engine guards from Mean Cycles and the website listed the specs as 1-1/4 inch. So I found a good deal on highway pegs and mounts on Amazon and ordered them also.

Turns out after calling MC that the bars are only 1" They are a one of a kind design and only come 1". My local shop wants 72 bucks for a new pair 80% of what I paid for the pegs and all.

Anyone here have a decent set to get rid of or trade for the new 1-1/4 Kury clamps?

Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are a life saver man, thanks alot I will leave work early tomorrow to get them.

Who would have though HD would be cheaper than the rest lol.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Cheaper

You are a life saver man, thanks alot I will leave work early tomorrow to get them.

Who would have though HD would be cheaper than the rest lol.
Check out their footpegs, chrome bolts, etc. Lots of good prices. They have a ton of good stuff at good prices because they have been making this stuff in huge quanities for a long time.
Too bad their bikes are so overpriced and slow....sorry, had to say it.:D
I like their accessories wall because I can get stuff myself without dealing with the counter guys. And their cashiers are usually hot chicks.
Edit, keep those 1 1/4 clamps in case you want to mount something to the handlebars (1/1/4 inch)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts