M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen a silver 109 at a dealer lately.  I am having 1 hell of a time finding one.  (HELP)

I live near Arundel Mills Mall and willing to travel to go get it if you know where a new one is.

Let me know.  I would like to be ridin by the weekend.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Guys, Found it in black in Brooklyn Md. Not thrilled with the dealer but after an all out war I am thrilled with the price. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
385 Posts
yea,thats where i bought mine,i got the last silver 2006 they had.love the bike but the dealer sucks :(.hope you have fun with the 09.

don,baltimore :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Don,

That's two things we have in common, the M109 and the first name Don. Hope to see you out there some time soon. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
385 Posts
thanks for the reply,if weather holds out i should be at dunkin donuts saturday afternoon.sunday im supposed to do the flag run out of the hd store on pulaski hwy.the ride starts at noon registration is at 8 am.

talk to ya later.

·
Registered
703 Posts
There is a demo at Cernics Suzuki in Duncansville Pa. with 1100 miles on it for $10.000. You can give them a call at 814-695-2453. Tell them Ken sent you. Ask for Jeff Cernic

·
Registered
71 Posts
if you still lookin they have one at free state cycle on central ave cap hgts md. have fun and safe riding fellow riders. see you out thier on the roads somewhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts