M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I waited until the last possible minute and now I can't find a silver M109 at any dealer near Maryland.  Has anyone seen silver near MD / VA / DE.  I want to be riding by the weekend.  Any sightings?

I have truly been enjoying the sight but I still feel like an unofficial member until I can post my (See my new M pic).

I have located black and will put a hold on it if anyone has a clue about finding silver.  I really need to find out once and 4 all which one is faster  ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
Re: Insearch of Silver

silver is way faster plus now its a collectors item :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Re: Insearch of Silver

they got rid of silver for a reason; black is the only way to go. ( wayyy more power than the out of date silvers). get the black one, geeetttttt theeeee blackkkkk oneeee
( that's the biker sense talking to you lol)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sorry, haven't seen any Silver around here but there is a White 2007 sitting on the dear floor here in Fredericskburg, VA.

Good luck.

·
Registered
441 Posts
silver is faster you may just have to settle for one of the slower colors. but this may help you L&D Suzuki in Dover Delaware had one a few weeks ago don't know if still there. tel-302-674-5410. good luck may be you can get one in time for bike week in ocean city M.D. 9/14-9/17

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: In search of Silver (No Longer)

Well, thanks for all of the suggestions but I am truly black and chrome for life. My area dealer finally got up off the $$$ and we worked it out. My only other option for an 06 was 6 hours away in West VA but I hadn't ruled it out. I walked out of my local dealer's showroom last night when they tried to play the (There's no more room to negotiate) game, he was on my phone first thing this morning with the right $$$.Â

Brought it home a few hours ago.

I am now official!  :p

I'll give more details later but now I 've got to get those stickers off.

By the way..........Black is faster. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts