M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thanks for all of the suggestions but I am truly black and chrome for life. My area dealer finally got up off the $$$ and we worked it out. My only other option for an 06 was 6 hours away in West VA but I hadn't ruled it out. I walked out of my local dealer's showroom last night when they tried to play the (There's no more room to negotiate) game, he was on my phone first thing this morning with the right $$$.

Brought it home a few hours ago.

I am now official!

I'll give more details later but now I 've got to get those stickers off.

By the way..........Black is faster.

·
Registered
898 Posts
another one bites the dust .... sucked in by the black hole :joke:

silver is where its at... :bigthumbsup:

khrome

G

·
Hey congrats brother. Don't matter what color it is, it's a 109. Even if it is black :joke: Seriously, you must be excited as all get out. Go get some miles on it and have a blast. Check your oil level and make sure your dealer didn't over fill your new baby. Hang out here and learn how to dress her all up with tons of goodies.

·
Registered
666 Posts
wow there are so many silver and black :eek:Â
guss the burple is the rearest :bigthumbsup: :2excited:

and fastest :hot:

congrats on the new ride bro :D

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
texas109 said:
wow there are so many silver and black :eek:Â

you said "rearest", that would put them at the back of the pack! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
steve j said:
you said "rearest", that would put them at the back of the pack! :D
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH

LMAO !!

OZcruizer

G

·
musicdjc2 said:
Well, thanks for all of the suggestions but I am truly black and chrome for life. My area dealer finally got up off the $$$ and we worked it out. My only other option for an 06 was 6 hours away in West VA but I hadn't ruled it out. I walked out of my local dealer's showroom last night when they tried to play the (There's no more room to negotiate) game, he was on my phone first thing this morning with the right $$$.Â

Brought it home a few hours ago.

I am now official! Â

I'll give more details later but now I 've got to get those stickers off.

By the way..........Black is faster. Â
How much did you pay out the door on the bike??

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
texas109 said:
wow there are so many silver and black :eek:

Apparently Red is the rarest bro.. not burple.. dealership I got mine from had burple, black, white and silver... was only 1 red one within 250 miles of them :eek:

They tried to get it for me, but was no dice...

·
Registered
956 Posts
From what I saw in pictures it looks kinda like a Christmas Red which doesn't impress me. Maybe it looks good in person. I was lovin my burple but now I am having Silver Flames added to make it stand out more.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase :bigthumbsup: I guess you will be like all the rest of the black 109 owners, misled about which color is fastest. :D Let us silver owners know what you think after you ride for 10 minutes and it needs to be cleaned :eek:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
texas109 said:
wow there are so many silver and black :eek:

Nope, black cherry is definitely the rarest, best looking AND the fastest! :a20: :p

·
Registered
108 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Nope, black cherry is definitely the rarest, best looking AND the fastest! :a20: :p
Roger that !

OZcruizer

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congrats...that will now make 3 black nines that I know of... We'll have to hit the Friday nite hot rod and bike meet and greet at the Cap Center in Largo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts