M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are issuing an immediate recall. We've checked our records and there are 34 units out there with this possible condition. Note the picture below. There should be a weld on the radius between the flat plate and round boss. THE UNIT BELOW IS INCORRECT AND FAULTY. YOUR BIKE SHOULD BE INSPECTED IMMEDIATELY. THESE BONES ARE UNSAFE AND MUST BE REMOVED. If your bones DO have a weld in this area, they are OK and do not need replacing.
If your bones are faulty, you can can get a new set at no charge by calling us, or we will refund your money. You MUST return the old bones. 203-425-3214
We will be contacting all customers on record that we know have these, but you guys can help us get the word out. We really appreciate our customers and ask for your help in locating and resolving these 34 items.

·
Registered
960 Posts
THAT is the way to respond to a safety issue! RAW just confirmed for me that I want to do business with them!:bigthumbsup:

G

·
Well I'll be damned...a company doing the right thing despite the fact that it will cost them a few bucks. Take notes, Suzuki...that's how it's done.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Quick response to a problem, I don't even own the adjustable bones and I appreciate the decision to refund or replace. Thanks Bill!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well I'll be damned...a company doing the right thing despite the fact that it will cost them a few bucks. Take notes, Suzuki...that's how it's done.:bigthumbsup:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::hot::hot::hot::2cool::beer3:
Here Here:agree::agree: TAKE NOTE SUZUKI!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I just found out who im ordering my 300 kit through. Raw designs definitaly has my vote. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
so this means I have a RARE set? 1 out of 34 YEEEEEAHHHHH!!!!!

I'm gonna keep 'em until they're worth some mooolah:joke:

I knew that they didn't look right only being welded on one side
VVVmineVV

I have a new found respect for Raw Design:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wonder if this could be one of the "bad" sets!

I guess I have to get mine in the air and see if set no. 2
is part of the recall.

Thanks for taking a second look at these, I think you're doing the right thing.

Thanks
Jeff D.

View attachment 22573 View attachment 22574

·
Registered
561 Posts
LOL yes I know. They went bad last year sometime. RAW stepped right up and replaced them. I (sorry guys) believe that the second set are pretty much identicle to the first though.

Just gotta get her up and look.
Nearly lost my back tire when the ones in the pic gave out.
I was leading a group of 20 or so guys on a poker run and out in the middle of nowhere...lol don't it just figure.
I had Progressive Ins. and they sent a flatbed to get me home.

And RAW sent me out another set 2 days later...great customer service.

I'll look at mine tomorrow...thanks again to the guys at RAW

Jeff

·
Registered
595 Posts
Props to Raw for stepping up and doing the right thing....seems to be a rarity these days!!! I will do my part to spread your good reputation around the biker community!!! :bigthumbsup:

Keep up the great work....you have just earned yourself a boatload of new customers!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump. Want to keep this current.

·
Registered
27 Posts
SUCK!!!

I have a set ON MY BIKE!!! :edit: Lets see how quick Justin can get me a set now.
Even though it is a pain, glad they stepped up.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Customer service with RAW Designs is second to none. I have had nothing but excellent response to other issues I have had with one of their products and they have bent over backwards to ensure i was taken care of. This includes overnighting a replacement part to me.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts