M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend I decided to take the GF for a ride. So I take the seat cowl off and set in on my work bench. This evening a storm blew in and a shelf I had decided to fall. :edit: Now my seat cowl has a nice scratch on it. :edit:

I need to buy a 2009 LE seat cowl asap!!!!

If anyone has one thats interested in selling let me know or if you know where i can buy one new

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have a new red one 4 sale..Just need some paint to match your bike...Let me know....I'll sell it to you for what I paid for it. $50 + shipping

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I had to wait 2 months to find the right color on ebay, but ended up paying $35 shipped.

Do look into repair though.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I live in Copperas Cove, I saw the storm last night!!! We just got a little rain but I saw on the news that you had some major storms.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go for something custom or just take it to a local body shop for repair.

Good luck.
I like this idea but have no idea what i could put on it to go with my bike. Ive found a couple oem parts online $300 ad up:cus:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
if its not cracked fill the crack with plastic rated body filler, clean it up and reshoot it car paint that is flexible for plastic apps. it will be a lot cheaper in the long run, and button down the hatches for the next storm.

G

·
www.colorite.com has matching paint in a spray can. If you just want to repair it.

There are guys on this site that do custom airbrushing. And I'm sure lots of custom paint shops near you. They will have many designs to chose from.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
pm BLK109 He can buff you up:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Depending on the size of the scratch go to Colorite web site to Suzuki M109 and get a color pen use 3400 grit sandpaper and fill it in cost about $20.00

1 - 16 of 16 Posts