M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally bit the bullet, sold my Mladin edition GSXR 1000 and came home with a black 109, gotta save up for a paint job and core the exhaust now cuz its just not loud enough for me :) Sounds pretty good though, has some decent power, and handles miles ahead of what i thought it would! I have to start a list of mods now, ugh, and then start saving for them! Sorry for the lack of quality of the pic, it was taken with my rather shiesty cell phone

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol no symbolism intended but thats not the first time someone has said that lol!!! that just happens to be the store next door to where i work(always smells like rotten fish btw...).

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Congrats on the bike.......... yea I like the sign in the background too :p ................. and for a picture phone its a pretty good picture (atleast compared to what mine will do :redfaced: )

·
Registered
185 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Congrats on the black 109! I'm STILL WAITING on my black '07 109 to show up at my local dealer. Oh well one of these days I'll get it I guess. :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh the power is not bad by any means, i just came off of a 150 rwhp 380lb sport bike onto this, and it takes a little getting used to :) no complaints at all tho!

·
Registered
890 Posts
:bigthumbsup: congrats...did the stealer tell you that you got one of the slow ones? Silvers fastest 8) 8) :doorag:

Enjoy your new toy!!!!!!!

Devilish

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome to the club :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
----Hi everybody my is hector ching and also got me an m109 purple in color two days ago took it home and roll that throttle scare the hell out of me what a ride it was instant love.the guys on this website are right in every thing about this bike.I do not regret getting rid of my yamaha.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I seriously doubt you will every regret it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts