M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Access denied..... I'm sitting behind a government firewall :(.... That's the one thing on this site i have no access to, I can see Pics when there posted on the forum but get denied when I click on the M109RPics button....

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Some use Frappr on here. I'm not sure how to use that yet. Myself, I'm use to using www.photobucket.com it's free and you upload your pictures on their site then it will give you an img tag that you can copy and paste on your thread here or it also give you an html tag you can copy the link to and post here. The img tag lets you post the picture and the html tag lets you post the link folks have to click on to view the picture. Hope this helps, plus it's nice to have your own access to your photos anytime you want them. I have about 8 pages worth of pictures saved on Photobucket. Later, Brian

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
monster 109 said:
how do i put a link in here
You need to sign up at a hosting site like photobucket.com and upload your pics there. Then you need to link your pics here. Just an FYI, there is a Support and Testing board here http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0 where you can make test/practice posts so you don't end up with multiple failed attempts in the regular boards. There is a tutorial in the Pics and video thread stickied at the top on how to post. When you figure it out in the Support and Testing board, then make your pic post in the Pics and Videos thread. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts